Biomolecular Destress Peptide Mist – the bio-magical mist in the Tromborg Treatment line filled with phytol, peptides, polysaccharides, high molecular hyaluronic acid and magical mallow.
• Primeval plants in the form of the finest green organic mossesprotect your skin against rising temperatures and pollution caused by global warming
• Helps the skin adapt to and de-stress from the effects of climate change
• Strengthens the biomolecular effects of other Tromborg products
• Increases the ability of bioactive ingredients to penetrate your skin and prolongs the effects
• Maintains the health of skin cell nuclei
• The unique form of hyaluronic acid refreshes and deeply moisturizes your skin
• Peptides and mallow help minimise wrinkles and firm up your skin
• Phytol deeply stimulates the skin’s own production of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase
• Polysaccharides stabilise your skin barrier by attracting and locking in moisture
Today’s global temperatures have reached record highs. Pollution and toxicity levels are on the rise, which is damaging our climate and environment and has consequences for our skin. To help combat the effects of this harsh new world, Tromborg has launchedits innovative, Biomolecular Destress Peptide Mist.
Climate change is caused byair pollution, which means there is much more dirt in the atmosphere. Such environmental changes increase the likelihood of blackheads and impurities appearing and causingclogged pores. High temperatures and humidity levels negatively impact our skin–which isn’t designed to be exposed to extremes. Our skinthrives in anideal climate for preventing dehydration, redness, wrinkles and more. Anti-extreme bioactive ingredients in Tromborg’s bio-magic mist alleviates this and creates the right climate for your skin. Your skin will thank you for every spray you use.
Global warming is increasing temperatures. Overexposure to heat can cause an inflammatory reaction, potentially leading to uneven pigmentation and accelerated skin aging. Exposing skin to extreme temperatures causes cellular stress. The cell membrane is weakened, exposing the skin celland affecting a number of biochemical functions, slowing down cell metabolism and damaging the energy centres of the cytoplasm.